Selasa, 15 Mei 2012

In-spireLS Fashion: Goddess Boutique

Goddess Boutique is not your average high-street boutique. Its founder, Gemma has succeeded in bringing her own unique style to the store instead of playing it safe and following the trend of other local women’s boutiques. As I walked into the store I could hear soul music playing in the background, which suited the relaxed yet funky atmosphere of the Boutique as a whole. I began to browse, checking out the colourful range of skirts, trousers, tops, dresses, shoes, jewellery and accessories available. What struck me first was the way that such attention had been paid to organising individual pieces into well-matched collections. This could only be done by someone with a natural eye for fashion. It is too often that small Boutiques just cram in as much product as possible without taking much care in the presentation, which is something Goddess Boutique has avoided to its benefit.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar